The application deadline for the EITM 2017 summer institute is May 5, 2017. Applications that arrive after the deadline will not be considered. The applications will be processed within two weeks. Tuition depends on the chosen package. The fee ranges between 4+1(£900 = 1000 Euro) for 14 days and 1 module (£250 = 300 Euros). To apply, please use the online application form of the Essex Summer School available here.
The online application for EITM is on the same form as Essex's other Summer Schools. If you plan on attending EITM for the entire time, please choose OM from the drop down. However, if you wish to attend only a few of the courses, please pick them according to this :
- 0A : Refresher Course in Mathematics and R; 24 - 25 June taught by James Lo
- 0B : Statistical Foundations of EITM; 26 - 28 June taught by James Lo
- 0C : Theoretical Foundations of EITM; 29 June - 1 July taught by Thomas Bräuninger
- 0D : Bayesian Nets; 3 - 5 July taught by Macartan Humphreys
- 0E : (Mixed) Methods in International Cooperation: Theory and Applications; 6 - 8 July taught by Patrick Bayer
Please note that travel costs are not covered in the tutition fee. Such arrangements are to be made individually. The EITM can assist in booking accommodation for participants (around 55-80 Euros in double rooms per night).
From questions and assistance regarding travel, accommodation, and/or the application please contact us.